Leo Garcia From Slothoftheday First Sloth Encounter


First Sloth Encounter by Leo Garcia From Slothoftheday. Well after 2 years of working on Slothoftheday.com I finally get my very first Sloth Encounter.

https://slothoftheday.com/sloth-of-the-day-owner-first-sloth-encounter/

Sloth of the Day Owner First Sloth Encounter

Here is good news, bad news scenario.  My Very First Sloth Encounter has not happened yet.  I got tickets to attend a sloth experience and I will be going with a brand new camera that I purchased just for this event. Lots of batteries, for the said camera and (5) 64 gig memory chips.
I will be taking lots of sloth pictures, sloth selfies, and videos at my very first sloth encounter. I will also be interviewing the crew that takes care of these amazing animals.
The event is on the 7th of September. In the great State of ? at this ? Zoo. No, I’m not telling yet. I’ll post the location, images, the videos and the interview on this post. So please come back after the 9th. I’ll need some time to update the content. Wish me luck everyone! Sloth On
Find us on the Web: Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest – Youtube
If you have any questions, please contact us or check out our About Us page.
#sloth #slothevent #slothlove #slothoftheday #leo #first #encounter

Comments